About This File
Cap Haitien Intl (MTCH) for FSX and P3Dv2.
This is my first attempt at using ADE to create my custom ground polygons. This scenery is not accurate to the real would airport, I used a little artistic free hand with the terminal and hangars.
What's need with this scenery you ask?
- Download and install Kenny's Object Library and the "Custom Scenery Library from California Classics.
For FSX and P3Dv2 the install is the same
- Unzip the FSX_Cap_Haitien_Intl.rar and or P2Dv2_Cap_Haitien_Intl.rar to a temporary place of you choosing.
- Copy the Cap_Haitien_Intl folder and past into FSX'S and or P3Dv2's Addon-Scenery folder.
- Start FS. Click Setting, Scenery Library.
- Now click on Add Area, Click Addon Scenery folder, now click on Cap_Haitien_Intl folder.
- Click in the middle of the white screen, then click the OK.
A thank you to Tom and the boys at California Classic's for the Custom Scenery Library.
Thank you for downloading my scenery, please let me know if you find any problems with this scenery.