About This File
FSV blue tail paint for the FSX/P3Dv2 1958 Cessna 172
The FSX/P3D 1958 Cessna 172 aircraft model is by SimFlight 3D
The FSV blue tail paint is by Kenny Fox.
- Unzip the 1958-Cessna to a temporary place of you choosing
- Copy the "texture.FSV" folder to Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\C172_N3955F.
- Open the C172_N3955F aircraft CFG file with notepade.
- Copy the [fltsim.x] in line 5 of this install and paste into the C172_N3955F aircraft CFG file
title = Cessna 172 FSVintageAIR
sim = C172_SFS
model = ""
panel = "wood"
sound = ""
kb_checklists = C172_SFS_check
kb_reference = C172_SFS_ref
atc_id = N3955F
ui_manufacturer = Cessna
ui_type = 172
ui_variation = "FSVintageAIR"
ui_typerole = Highwing single Engine Prop
ui_createdby = SimFlight 3D
description = For the “Man on the Move,” that’s how ads promoted the Cessna 172 in 1958. It is a four-seat, single-engine, high-wing airplane, capable of cruising at 131 knots. Original models shipped with 0-300, 145 horsepower, 6-cylinder engines. The Skyhawk is considered the most popular flight training airplane in the world and is still being produced today. More than 35,000 aircraft have been built.
- You will need to change the [fltsim.x] from fltsim.x to the next number in your line up.
- Click the save and your done.
Thank you for downloading my FSV blue tail paint for the 1958 Cessna 172,