Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to FSVintage Group

Take a moment to join us, we are waiting for you.

FSX/P3Dv2 Hamilton Army Air Field 1939 and Palmdale AF Plant 42 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

SRF.png

I’ve created this scenery for my enjoyment and thought it would be fun to share my work with others. In this scenery package, there are a few addons that I have included with Hamilton and Palmdale airfields.

My scenery includes an AI package. The AI package includes a traffic folder, AI aircraft and an AI Sound folder for the AI aircraft.

Palmdale Army Airfield may or may not be time period correct, but then this is all about having fun.

Install:

If you have a later version of Hamilton you will need to uninstall it.

After unzipping the FSX-Hamilton-Army-Air-Field-1939 to a folder of your choosing, you will find four folders in the unzipped folder .

These folder are

• Addon Scenery

• Effects

• Images

• SimObjects

1. Copy all four folders in the Addon Scenery folder and past them into your FSX Addon Scenery folder.

2. Copy the contents of the Effects folder and paste into your FSX Effects folder.

3. Open the SimObjects/Airplane folder. Inside you will see six folders, Copy all six of the folders and paste them into your FSX Airplanes folder.

4. Now start FSX. Click on the “Settings” link on the left. In the nex t window click on the “Scenery Library” tab. Nex t click on the “Add Area” tab and add these folders…….

• AI Traffic

• Hamilton Army Air Field

• KF WWII Towers

• X_Static Objects Library

5. After having added each of the scenery folder in the above list, you should restart your Flight Simulator.

OK Thant should about do it, all that’s left to do is to check out the new scenery. Hamilton Army Air Field’s ICAO code is “HRS” and Palmdale Army Airfield’s is “KPMD”

Thank you,

FSV1142 Kenny

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.